Ahliyyah & Mutran offers a well-balanced educational program with a clear focus on empowerment and self-actualization in a healthy and innovative learning culture that promotes self-expression. Our school has been an IB World school since 2001, and we are one of less than 50 schools around the world that offer all four IB programs.
The young women and men that graduate from Ahliyyah & Mutran are confident, independent, and well-known for being active members in their society, regularly praised for their leadership and creativity. Our graduates embody the school’s values and extend the school’s mission to their community and beyond.
All of us at Ahliyyah & Mutran are more than ready to welcome new students! Parents are kindly requested to fill in the online application form and proceed with the required checklist through filling out the forms and sending the documents needed. Please click on the below button to proceed.
Our team will arrange for a first interview, preferably with both parents within one week from completing all requirements. All applications will be on waiting list subject to availability of spaces and entrance exams (when applicable).
Parents are kindly requested to have the following documents ready for their child's KG registration process.
- A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate. For Non-Jordanian applicants, a copy of the residence permit and a copy of the applicant’s passport endorsed from both their Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- A copy of the family book (father’s, mother’s and applicant’s pages).
- A copy of the passport (father’s, mother’s and applicant’s).
- Eight recent passport-sized photographs of the applicant.
- A recent health certificate.
- A copy of the applicant’s vaccination record.
- Hearing test results and report (Pure Tone Average) “PTA” not Tympanometry.
- Vision test results from an Ophthalmologist.